Electronic applications of citizens, including individual entrepreneurs (hereinafter referred to as citizens), and legal entities are sent and considered in accordance with the requirements of the Law of the Republic of Belarus dated July 18, 2011 "On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities."
In accordance with the Law of the Republic of Belarus of July 18, 2011 "On Appeals of Citizens and Legal Entities", an electronic appeal is presented in Belarusian or Russian.
Electronic applications submitted by representatives of applicants must be accompanied by electronic copies of documents confirming their authority.
Electronic applications must be considered no later than 15 days, and those requiring additional study and verification - no later than 1 month.
Replies (notifications) to electronic requests are sent to the applicants' e-mail address specified in electronic requests, except for the following cases:
- if the applicant in his electronic appeal asks to send a written response or simultaneously send a written response and a response to his email address;
- if an e-mail address is indicated in the electronic appeal, for which, due to technical reasons, it was not possible to deliver a response (notification).
In case that incoming electronic appeals of similar content from different applicants are massive (more than 10 appeals), responses to such appeals may be posted on the official website of a state body or other state organization on the global computer network Internet without sending replies (notifications) to applicants.
The organization's response to the appeal or the decision to leave the appeal without consideration on the merits can be appealed to a higher organization (Belarusian State Concern of the Food Industry "Belgospischeprom").
The response of the organization to the appeal or the decision to leave the appeal without consideration on the merits after appeal to a higher organization may be appealed to the court in the manner prescribed by law.
The withdrawal of an electronic appeal is carried out by submitting a written application or sending an application in electronic form in the same way as the electronic appeal was sent.
Electronic applications left without consideration of the merits of the appeal, are those which (for which):
- are not presented in Belarusian or Russian;
- do not contain the last name, first name, patronymic, address of the place of residence (place of stay) of the citizen;
- do not contain the full name of the legal entity and the address of its location, surname, name, patronymic of the head or the person authorized in the prescribed manner to sign applications (for legal entities);
- contain text that cannot be read;
- contain obscene or offensive words or expressions;
- are subject to consideration in accordance with the legislation on constitutional proceedings, civil, civil procedural, economic procedural, criminal procedural legislation, legislation that determines the procedure for the administrative process, legislation on administrative procedures, or in accordance with legislative acts, a different procedure for filing and considering such appeals is established;
- missed the deadline for filing a complaint without a valid reason;
- a repeated appeal is filed if it has already been considered on the merits and it does not contain new circumstances that are important for the consideration of the appeal on the merits;
- correspondence with the applicant has been terminated.