JSC Skidel Sugar Refinery carries out its activities clearly understanding its role and responsibility in providing high-quality and safe products to consumers.
We understand that proper quality is necessary in order to ensure that products are safe for people, animals and the environment, and therefore we are committed to allocating the necessary resources to meet all requirements.
We are committed to continually improving the effectiveness of the organization's management systems.
The purpose of the organization in the field of product quality and safety is:
- ensuring that the conditions of production and the products of the plant themselves comply with the requirements of the Regulatory and Legal Acts and Technological Regulations, mutually agreed requirements of consumers and other mandatory requirements for food safety and in the field of good manufacturing practices;
- obtaining a stable income of the organization by ensuring satisfaction of current and future requirements of consumers and saving energy resources.
Achievement of the main goals is ensured by:
- implementation of measures for the reconstruction of production;
- procurement of raw materials, materials, equipment, ensuring the production of high-quality and safe products at the lowest cost;
- satisfying consumers' requirements for the supply of products of the required quality and safety within the agreed time frame;
- determination and documentary establishment of responsibility among all persons associated with the release of products at all stages of its creation;
- systematic training of personnel.
Understanding and complying with the provisions of this Policy is the responsibility and duty of the employees of our organization.